Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blackbird Progress Update

Well, the weekend progress continues on "Beyond My Heart". I am working quickly to get done before Spinster Stitcher completes hers. Well, I think I am neck and neck with her. Kind of fun to challenge myself this way. I guess that helps to spur my progress along. Here is what I have done so far. As soon as this one is done I will be starting "Two Hearts" which is the latest pattern in the Loose Feather's club. I am going to do it on a 32 count linen called Cupid's Blend. Stay tune for progress next week on that one.


Sorry that the quality is not the greatest tonight. But when you are trying to update your blog with someone wanting attention from you it is kind of hard to do.

Brinkley (4 months old) is a handful. I cannot wait for the puppy time to be over. He is constantly finding ways to get into things. If it wasn't for his big sister pointing him out when he is bad he would be getting away with a lot more. All I can say is "Thank You Josie for Watching"..... Love Mommy...

4 comments:

Lelia said...

Beyond my Heart looks GREAT! Now I have to swing by Coni's blog to compare : )

Your dog pictures are too cute!! We haven't had a puppy in the house for years. They can be trying

:: wee bird :: said...

lovely bbd project,it is looking wonderful.
you have sweet little dogs!

Susimac said...

I love this BBD, and have it in my to do pile the colors are wonderful, Your progress is looking great not far to finish now.

The shelties are so bonny I do love those dogs.

Terry said...

Brinkley is a real cutie and I just love the name, is he a Sheltie or a Rough Collie pup. They are very time consuming but a lot of fun, we have an otterhound but he is 3 and a half years old and I know how distracting he can be when I want some quiet stitching time