Sunday, May 12, 2013

Shining Needle Project

Recently I signed up for an online project with The Shining Needle Society.  It is a counted cross project by Kathy Rees of Needle Delights Originals called the Sherwood Garden.  It has been a lot fun and a quick weekly project to work on. 



Each week a new lesson is sent and I cannot wait to start it.  I think I will try this one again in another color scheme.

I am still working on the Maryland Sampler but it is getting behind in progress.  Here are a few shots of my progress.





Hope you all have a Wonderful Mother Day.  It is good to see the sun shining on us today and hopefully our weather is getting better.  I really hope to put my winter coat away for good. 

5 comments:

pj said...

Barb, Love the Maryland Sampler and your border. Looks great! Good to hear from you. We hope the sun is here to stay too...but today is rather Chilly!!!!

Miss hearing from you. Take care and keep the needle flyin. Pam in Iowa

Cindy L said...

Barb, love both projects! Hope your mom's feeling better.

Cindy

Stitcherpharmd said...

Both projects look great!

Ellen

Brigitte said...

Great projects!

tangerinedream73 said...

Babs,

This is probably a dumb question but why do you have your hoop on in the opposite direction? I stitch in hand mainly so I can use the sewing method of stitching. Is this possible by turning the hoop that way? Just thought I'd ask. Thanks for your time. Your work is lovely!


Amy Varnell-Miller