Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter




Wow, spring is officially here but it still feels like winter. Forecast is calling for more possible snow this evening. Oh well, at least the house is decorated for spring. Just finished "Eggs" by Shepherd's Bush and was very happy with the fabric kit for the hanging pillow. What is also fun to do is to get out the finished Easter projects from previous years. "Just Bee Yourself" is a cheerful design from SamSarah that is finished as a simple pillow and next is "CottonTail Heart" which is a design from Mosey'n Me that I had finished as a stand-up.
In the last two weeks I finished "Easter Parade" basket by Blackbird Designs and "Hunt" by Shepherd's Bush. Stay tuned for photos of the finished projects.
Recently someone gave me the idea of doing Christmas projects on the 25th of each month for a week. This way you can stay ahead of your Christmas projects and have great gift items for your friends. So, today is the 25th and I am signing off to work on a Christmas project.

2 comments:

Lelia said...

Hi Barbara: Nice Easter projects. Great idea to be stitching NOW for the holidays in the future.

Will I see you at the La D Da workshop in June?? I hope so. I'm looking forward to attending

Christina said...

I love your spring stitching. You do an excellent job on your finishing.