Monday, December 22, 2008

A Christmas Letter From Josie

Ho Ho Ho,

This is so funny. I watch my mommy surf the blogs night after night and she is always amazed at the wonderful stitching items that fellow bloggers send to each other. She knows that it is her turn to join into the fun and stitch something for someone else but I think she is scared her work is not up to their quality.


Well, today I got one step up on her. Today in the mail a very lovely handmade stocking was sent to me from my very favorite Aunt. She lives very far away and I have never had the chance to meet her but I know that very soon she will be coming out to spend lots of quality time with me and oh yeah, my parents.


Here is lovely picture of the wonderful stocking that I got with my name on it. Oh, of course I had to pose with it. It is the holiday season of taking family photos and I think this occasion calls for a picture of me.
My wonderful aunt does the most amazing plastic canvas work. She could make a career out of it and I know she could sell millions...... Maybe I should be named in her will instead of my parents.

Here is a closer shot of it. Mom made me get out of the shot. Gee whiz.....


You should be here with me tonight. My dad is busy baking his wonderful holiday cookies and the house smells so lovely. My poor mom is busy cleaning house. I have been a big help to her tonight. After she washes a spot on the floor I run over to look closer and let her know if she has missed a spot. For some reason after I walk away sure enough a new spot appears. I guess I have helped her so much tonight she is giving me a break by shutting the door so that I can lay down and rest. The holidays are so much work.

Well, I am going to curl up by the tree and enjoy my new stocking. Poor mom... Hopefully she finds some time soon to sit down a stitch for a friend. I know that will put a smile back on her face.

Merry Christmas to all my friends. May 2009 be a happy and healthy new year for you all.

Love, Josie

1 comment:

silverhartgirl said...

That is so cute the letter,stocking and dog all super cute.