Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day

Isn't it great to have an extended weekend. We need more of them. Course, that would mean I would spend more time wasting a day away stitching. Okay, it really isn't wasting the day when progress is made on such a special piece (Skeleton Crew). I am truly enjoying this one which means I have started thinking about what to start next.

I need get a couple of new patterns this last week and until I decided which will be the next project I will keep it a secret for now.

More work is also needed on the redwork project. Not much to really capture yet but as soon as the Skeleton Crew is done I really have to get some serious stitching done on it. The teacher mentioned at the last class that we should be getting ready to finish up and start working on putting it together into a holiday quilt. I am not a quilter but really looking forward to getting this one done with their help.

Well, time to call it a night. Hope your weekend was as enjoyable in stitching as mine.

No comments: