Sunday, April 17, 2011

Soar Sampler

This weekend I started a SAL with Brenda Gervais of With Thy Needle & Thread.  Here is my progress today on this sampler called "Soar".


This project was started due to the recent birth of three baby eagles in Iowa.  Here is link to the blog to see the camera feed.

http://blog.syracuse.com/outdoors/2011/04/see_the_first_baby_eagle_hatch.html

Brenda sold this design to raise money  for the Rapture Resource Project.  Follow her blog weekly to see the progress we are all making on this project.  There is a link to her blog at the bottom of my blog links.

Enjoy and come back to see my updated progress.  I can promise you it won't be very fast since stitching on dark fabric is a challenge.

4 comments:

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Your sampler looks great! Just ordered mine yesterday--can't wait until it arrives so I can start it.

Lelia said...

I didn't know about the sampler; tho, have been watching the nest cam.

It is so interesting now that the eggs have hatched!

Lelia said...

another snow day in 'the nest' poor babies!

Natalia said...

I love your progress on Soar... beautiful linen and colors. I look forward to seeing more of it.