Thursday, August 14, 2008

Olympics

Well, my buddy blogger "Spinster Stitcher" came up with the idea to stitch patriotic projects while watching the Olympics. Well, I did that and here is the project I worked on (still needs to be ironed and buttons sewn on). This is "Scatter Freedom" by Shepherd's Bush. I think I might have to do a couple more patterns quickly before the games end. Thanks for the idea fellow blogger and anxious to see you this Saturday in LaPorte.

By the way - 2006 Prairie Schooler Limited Santa is done. I am excited for August 25th to get here and start on 2007 Limited Santa next. At this rate I will have several Christmas patterns done to enjoy this holiday season.

4 comments:

Lelia said...

Congrats!!! it looks great -- let me award you the Gold medal of stitching : )

Sharon said...

Great finish! Congrats!

Dawn B. said...

Very cute finish...Congarts. I love the bear too.

Christina said...

Great finish.