Thursday, March 12, 2009

Finish

This past weekend all I did instead of my chores was sit and enjoy my stitching hobby. So, with that let me present my completed project.


This was done on a 28 count Lavender Bliss. This was a quick photo of this project so I could at least post this update for my BFF's to see. We are trying to stitch Blackbird designs on Sunday's as way to stitch together but from our remote locations. I really need to get them to learn to blog so that they can share their projects with all of us.... Right Ellen and Terry.....

Well, off to finish up things around that house that did not get done during stitching time. Hey, if you get a chance look at my competition at Spinster Stitcher. I am so excited to beat her on completion of a project. Sorry lady....

3 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Julianne said...

Lovely work.

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo1 Congratulations on such a lovely finish!