Tuesday, June 23, 2009

One More Line


Wow, another line done and many more to go. This still is a very pretty project and I cannot wait to get it done. Course, I was feeling so proud that when I got this one done I would be ready to move onto the other Lizzie Kate's double flip project which has been living in my stash along with the frame for a LONG TIME. In my book this project is considered a VERY LARGE task.

But of course I had to see that she has a new double flip coming out for Christmas and my mind is wondering how fast I can stitch my current stash so that I can justify adding this new project into the bottomless stash pit.....

Decisions, decisions, decisions. Okay, so it really is wallet, budget, stash, time, and "What, another holiday project"!!!! Well, let's just see what the weekend brings. Hmmmm, I know, if it stays over 90 degrees for the rest of the week I will truly have to stay in and stitch a lot.... I guess I might get a bit closer to this new design.... Bring on the heat and humidity. NOT....

Stay Cool Stitchers and Friends......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, you'll never get to the bottom of the stash pile. But look on the bright side, you'll also never be faced with the horror of having NOTHING to stitch!