Monday, August 17, 2009

Finish Line Reached

It has happened. A project has been completed. Here it is.....

I promise to take a better picture when it has been framed and it is not late at night. I wanted to at least let everyone know that I have finally finished it. Wow, this took me a bit longer than expected. We will see how fast I get the next project done. Oh, that is Little House Needleworks "Sunflower Inn". I love sunflowers and this one is right up my alley. Here are a few sunflower shots that I got over the weekend.


Isn't this neat. I have never had the chance to find one that was just getting ready to open up. I wish I could be around for the opening but I took these pictures over the weekend up in Ohio during a wonderful time spent with family during a reunion. These flowers are so amazing. The leaves are so large and green. I guess one of these summers I will have to try to grow one in my yard so I can enjoy the process.

Well, enjoy your week and good luck on your projects.

2 comments:

PB55 said...

Your work is more beautiful than the sunflowers.

You're Husband

Cathy B said...

Congratulations on your Lizzie Kate finish - Wow!