Thursday, September 16, 2010

Finished Picture

Happy Dance.... Here it is. I am so excited to have this done. I really loved the way it turned out. I did the skeletons in glow in the dark threads. The thread is awful to work with but it is really neat to see the skeletons glowing at night.


I found my Prairie Schooler project "Christmas Eve" that I had on my WIP listing. So, here is my next UFO to complete. I figured it was better to get a Christmas picture done at this time since it will probably take me into November to finish this. Yes, that is right, why? I have the Redwork A - Z Snowman project to complete also and it is going to get my full attention this weekend. I hope to get letters I and J done this weekend and give you a progress update on Monday. So, hold me to it. Your comments and support will help me reach this. So leave me a COMMENT.... I know you are reading my blog since I can see the number increasing on visitors....

Well, the dogs are fighting over their food bowls tonight and I have to go and put an end to it. Silly dogs, they both have the exact food in the bowls. Why can't they get along and just eat their food like good little Shelties..... Wow, the fight just hit a high, had to run and put an end to it. Off to bed early someone goes and it won't be me. I want to watch TV and stitch for fun.
Hurry weekend, I need more stitching time.....

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Wonderful finish! Congrats!

Lelia said...

congrats on your finish!