Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Time is moving quickly.  We are sitting here tonight making our list for dinner on Thanksgiving.  Wow, I cannot believe it is almost here.  So, to all of my stitching buddies have a great Thanksgiving.

Here is the 10th of the month update for the ABC Prairie Schooler from Ellen.  She has finished A, working on B and has started on C.  Way to go....


As for the rest of us, well, I guess you will have to see what next month brings.  I only added a few more stitches to mine so that really isn't worth a picture. 

Last Sunday I got a chance to sit and stitch at Inspired Needle in Lemont.  Not only did I sit and stitch but I did do a bit of shopping also.  I purchased "Winter Floral Sampler" by Knotted Tree.  I need to give this one a start right away.

The colors on this pattern are great.  I cannot wait to work more on this. 

Also, last Saturday/Sunday I got a lot done on Summer - Loose Feathers by Blackbird Design.  Just in time since I picked up the next section Autumn.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Cathy B said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Barbara!

pj said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family (hubby)! I love you Carriage House project Fall's Gifts...such cool colors! I hope to get some stitching time in this weekend. Time to decorate so that takes some of the time away but after that....free time for me I hope. pam in iowa