Sunday, October 7, 2012

Retreat Weekend

This weekend Linda at House of Stitches had a small class event with Ellen Chester.  We worked on her teaching piece called "A Lady's Worke Box".  The class was amazing and I have lots of stitching to do.  Here are my pictures of the project pieces.






Sorry for the quality of these pictures.  I forgot to take my camera with me and use to my cellphone instead.  Course, I had to take a lovely picture of our hostess, Linda.



Linda, thank you again for a wonderful weekend and event.  I learned a lot of stitches and really neat ways to stitch them. 

Here is Ellen Chester (in the middle) along with stitchers Penny and Terry.


Happy Stitching.....

4 comments:

Keeper of the Crowes said...

Barb, your pieces are amazing!!!!
Linda

Ranae said...

Awesome pieces and I bet a fun time

Ellen said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the class, Barbara! Please send me some photos when you get the project completed.

Laura said...

We should have gone with you!! This looks fabulous!!!!!!