Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Been Stitching

Lately I have been signing up and doing lots of different classes.  Right now I am doing one via Shining Needle Society called Sudoku by Needle Delights Originals by Kathy Rees.  It just started last week and I am already way ahead to part five.


Also, I have been busy trying to find time to work on the Learning Sampler.  Here is my progress on Part 4.


I am glad that the summer weather has been a bit cooler than normal lately.  It makes it easier to sit and enjoy stitching outside on the patio.

Just got back from visiting Jill Rensel's studio last week.  Her work is amazing and I dropped off Hibernation Day.  I cannot wait to see how it turns out.  It is always fun to see the final results of her work.  She had lots of projects on display getting ready to be shipped.  It helps to remind me of projects that I have and need to finish.  Then I know how she has finished them for others and I really want the same thing.

One more item, I finished a class that I took in May with our local guild.  It is a counted canvas project that fits inside of a beautiful music box.  



Have a good weekend and Happy Stitching...  

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Great progress on your projects.
The music box is gorgeous!
Marilyn

Khristine Doiron said...

I love the colors in the Learning Sampler. All your stitching is beautiful!

pj said...

Barb
I found you a Whitman tin in green for $4 plus postage if you are still interested. Let me know and I will get you the contact. I couldn't find your email address. Pam