Thursday, June 12, 2008

Patriotic Themes




The summer time is my favorite time because I can put out all of the patriotic projects that I have completed. Well, okay, I need to complete some more and I have to say that anything with red, white, and blue in it will be added to my stash.


Here is a picture of Liberty Sam from Lizzie Kate. I was lucky enough to have my LNS send him off to be finished for me. Well, I started the process and then figured it would get done faster, no, it would get done better if I had someone else that was experienced complete it for me. I was right. She did a great job.


Also, the USA is a Prairie Schooler design that I got free a long time ago at my local LNS shop. I love to get their free patterns and of course I do love buying their patterns.


Wow, I cannot believe that I am actually posting again in under a week. Now I now I am a blog addict.


1 comment:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

This little guy is one of my favorites...yours is cute!