Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Slow Progress

Okay, progress is going slow between the two projects I have going. During the week it seems that I am running out of energy early in the evening which means my stitching doesn't get picked up. My best effort has been a few stolen hours over the weekend. Here is my progress shots of Flying Geese and Chicken Feet....


Also, Sunday's are dedicated to Blackbird designs SAL with my BFFs. Here is my latest progress on "Beyond My Heart".

Husband's.... I am being called back into the family room to spend time with him and the doggies. Well, I guess that cuts my blogging time off early. Sorry, stayed tuned for future updates. If I am lucky it will still be this month. Where does time go.

3 comments:

stitcherrph said...

Hi BArb, Loose Feathers looks good, infact you are doing better than I am, but SUnday is coming and Hopefully I can getr some stitching in after work during the OScars.
Your start look great, I can hardly wait to see it done
Ellen

Lelia said...

Both look good to me ... btw, love your shamrock blog : )

Lelia said...

btw, pls ask Ellen to start a blog -- I want to see her stitching : )

(I don't have her e-mail)